Stay up to date with the latest news and alerts from Boston Ski & Sports Club
Now you can play with BSSC in the city, near where you live or work! BSSC has snagged some choice gyms and fields in Brighton, Cambridge, Southie, and Boston/Fenway. Our sports leagues are fun, competitive, and a great way to get out and meet new people this Spring. Most sports offer divisions for varying skill levels. By June there will be 1000+ teams playing every week with BSSC!
TEAMS - Register a team 1 month prior to the start date of your league and save $50.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS - Sign up solo to be placed on a team, or with a few friends (just fill in 'Teammate Request'). You may be waitlisted at first while we gather enough players, but we match up teams all the time!
ALLSTON - BRIGHTON
- Men's 5v5 on Mondays - starts June 18
- Women's 7v7 on Mondays - starts June 4
- Coed 6v6 on Thursdays - starts June 28
- Coed 10v10 on Sundays - starts June 3
- Men's 10v10 on Sundays - starts June 3
- Women's 6v6 or 4v4 Clinic on Mondays - starts June 18
BOSTON - FENWAY
- Men's 5v5 on Wednesdays - starts May 16
- Men's 5v5 on Tuesdays - starts June 26
- Coed 10v10 on Mondays - starts July 16
- Coed 10v10 on Tuesdays - starts June 19
- Coed 10v10 on Thursdays - starts July 19
- Coed 7v7 on Fridays - starts July 20
- Coed 6v6 on Mondays - starts May 21 or June 4
- Coed 6v6 on Tuesdays - starts June 19
Click on sports above for more information and to register.
For additional sports & locations, click here or call BSSC at 617.789.4070, hit *0.
BSSC has 50 years of experience of being Boston's Way to Play! BSSC participants will continue to have access to the best events, sports leagues, ski trips and adventure travel in New England. Create your account to join in today!Create your Account
Invalid credentials provided