Play in Boston's largest and longest running indoor VB program
Basketball & Volleyball play in the Cambridge War Memorial Recreation Center
When standing outside the building on Cambridge Street, the entrance you must use is indicated by the number “15”. When looking at the building from the street door "15" will be on the left side of the building.
All participants will be required to check in at the main desk.
Basketball court is located on the 2nd floor.
No outside food or drink is allowed in the facility.
Locker rooms are available.
How do I enter the gated field area to get to gym entrance?
All participants must enter through the door closest to the Masco Parking Garage.
Doors are not to be propped open.
Ring the buzzer to the right of the door to get buzzed in.
Walk down sidewalk next to fields to entrance to gym & ring to get buzzed in
Sign in at security desk and take elevator to 3rd floor.
1) NO ALCOHOL on Winsor grounds…before, during or after play
2) Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to the first game of the night…the parking lot is off limits until then, don’t ask to get in any earlier.
3) Clean up after yourselves.
4) No smoking or dogs allowed.
5) Bicycles are not allowed inside fenced area. There is a bike rack available near the entrance to the parking lot (along sidewalk closest to fence).
6) Non-marking sneakers or indoor shoes only. NO CLEATS ALLOWED!
BSSC has 50 years of experience of being Boston's Way to Play! BSSC participants will continue to have access to the best events, sports leagues, ski trips and adventure travel in New England. Create your account to join in today!Create your Account
Invalid credentials provided