Day Ski Trips to Maine and New Hampshire’s Top Resorts from Greater Portland
For ski day trips, participants age 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent and carry a Parental Consent Form . Participants age 14-17 must carry a Parental Consent Form.
You are responsible to judge your own ability to participate in an activity based on your own physical capabilities and endurance, the weather, conditions, and anything else pertaining to the activity. If there is an MSS escort or on-site representative, their only responsibility is to ascertain to the best of their abilities that the features and logistics of the activity are appropriately carried out. Their participation does not indicate that the activity is safe or suitable for you.
Boston Ski & Sports Club & Maine Ski Shuttle also reserves the right to disallow your participation if you do not have the required safety gear.
Alcohol & Smoking (including vaping) is strictly prohibited on the bus. Additionally, trip escorts will address disorderly conduct per the code of conduct.
MSS is committed to maintaining a pleasurable, comfortable and safe recreational environment and therefore expects its participants to adhere to a code of conduct with respect to other participants, agents carrying out services, MSS staff and others. The following are examples of unacceptable conduct in MSS activities:
• Illegal activity
• Threatening, intimidating, harassing or violent verbal or physical behaviors
• Excessive, inappropriate or disruptive actions and/or profanity
• Excessive drinking or disorderly conduct
• No alcohol is allowed on the bus, and trip escorts may address disorderly conduct per above.
• Any other behavior which, in the sole discretion of MSS, the tour escort and/or agents carrying out services, is deemed to be in any way inappropriate
Any person considered to be in violation of this code of conduct will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including expulsion from the current activity, banning from future activities and termination of participation, in each instance without refund of any kind.
All trips are non-refundable and non-transferable. You will forfeit your monies if you cancel, and you may not transfer your registration to another trip.
Maine Ski Shuttle is not responsible for costs or inconveniences incurred if a participant’s circumstances cause him/her to miss any part of the scheduled transportation.
Prices and arrangements for all activities are subject to change without notice.
By sending photo(s) or video to us, you agree that you are granting permission to use your likeness for promotional and media purposes.
By participating in an MSS ski trip, you agree that you are consenting to the taking of photographs, movies or video and are granting permission to use your likeness for promotional and media purposes.
All prices and arrangements are subject to change without notice. Changes include, but are not limited to, a change in schedule, destination, or cancellation of the entire trip, if it is decided that circumstances, such as weather, pose potentially unsafe conditions.
MSS is not responsible for additional costs which may be incurred as a result of these situations, nor is it responsible for full or partial refunds if these circumstances lead to reduced ski time on the slopes or in any other activities that are part of the trip package.
Boston Ski & Sports Club, its sponsor, Mass Bay Brewing Company, Inc. and Maine Ski Shuttle (collectively "BSSC") are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to person or property, resulting from participation in, parking at, or traveling to and from activities. Please review the following complete Agreement, which you will be asked to sign before boarding the bus for the trip.
SKI PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of signing.
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Sport, Venue Use and Related Activities. I do hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with skiing, transportation of equipment related to the activities, and travelling to and from activity sites in which I am about to engage. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for broken bones, severe injuries to the head, neck, and back or other bodily injuries that my result in permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction or misuse of my own or others' equipment.
3. I AGREE THAT I WILL WEAR APPROVED PROTECTIVE GEAR AS DECREED BY THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE SPORT I AM PARTICIPATING IN. However, protective gear cannot guarantee the participant's safety. I further agree that no helmet can protect the wearer against all potential head injuries or prevent injury to the wearer's face, neck or spinal cord.
4. Variation and/or steepness of terrain, variation or changes in surfaces including but not limited to snow surfaces, ice, bare spots, rocks, stumps, debris, cliffs, trees, fences, posts, trees, light poles, signs, buildings, roads, walkways, ramps, rails, stairs, pyramids, manual pads, bowls, half-pipes, jumps, padded and non-padded barriers, other persons, and other natural and man-made hazards.
5. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, weather, riding surfaces or other obstacles.
6. Exposure to the elements and temperature extremes may result if frost nip, frost bite, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn, hypothermia and dehydration.
8. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities.
9. Fatigue, exhaustion, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
10. Impact or collision with other athletes, spectators, facility employees, pedestrians, motor vehicles, and cyclists.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the above described activity(ies) and related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein referred to as releases, Boston Ski & Sports Club and Maine Ski Shuttle.
2. To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and volunteers from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of my engaging in the above activities.
3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
4. This agreement shall apply to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property occurring at any time after the execution of this agreement.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
I understand that my signature below indicates that I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
If I am the parent, guardian or temporary guardian with legal responsibility for another participant, this signature also certifies that I as Parent, Guardian, Temporary Guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release of all Releasees, but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin.
All prices and arrangements are subject to change without notice. Changes include, but are not limited to, a change in schedule, destination or cancellation of the entire trip if it is decided that circumstances, such as weather, pose potentially unsafe conditions. MSS is not responsible for additional costs which may be incurred as a result of these situations, nor is it responsible for full or partial refunds if these circumstances lead to reduced ski time on the slopes.
Maine Ski Shuttle trips are rarely cancelled. All arrangements have been made and paid for well in advance. If we have to cancel a trip, we will make every effort to give you as much notice as possible. Because conditions & weather can change quickly in New England, we make updates as necessary (24/7). If conditions look to be problematic, we suggest you check before heading out. Cancellations will be posted on the specific trip page as well as the Maine Ski Shuttle Facebook Page, @maineskishuttle. If a trip is cancelled, participants will receive a full refund.
BSSC has 50 years of experience of being Boston's Way to Play! BSSC participants will continue to have access to the best events, sports leagues, ski trips and adventure travel in New England. Create your account to join in today!Create your Account
Invalid credentials provided